We’re looking for an energetic professional who’s passionate about the power of visual imagery to help create animation and video content to support our communications and marketing efforts. You’ll be asked to work with your teammates to create powerful narrative experiences to demonstrate the benefits of our products and services.
Be ready to work closely with a tight-knit team of talented content creators to develop a wide range of resources that help us build meaningful, long-term relationships with our colleagues and our client communities.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the ION Communications Agency, subject matter experts, and our product teams to develop compelling narrative concepts for important projects.
- Participate in and help manage the full video creation process, from script and storyboards to finished video.
- Create a variety of animation and video content, including customer testimonials, product demos, screen capture videos, and more.
- Collaborate with other members of the ION Video and Animation team to continue improving and implementing video quality standards across the company.
- Further develop your video production skills, both independently and through our internal continuing education offerings.
- Work to understand and master all the latest trends in animation and videos so that we can continue moving the needle for video production in our industry and beyond.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- A portfolio that shows your passion for creating compelling video content.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- A working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Audition.
- A demonstrated ability to be creative in a corporate environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with 3D animation and projection mapping work.
- Exposure to Microsoft Office and Camtasia Studio.
- Experience creating videos for business-to-business marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of the financial industry or financial technology.
- Understanding of concepts behind branding and data-driven content.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.