The Hong Kong Service Desk provides Fidessa’s first line support service to customers and forms part of Fidessa’s global support team. The desk is responsible for providing both on-site and remote support to users and trading support personnel, maintaining a strong relationship with clients as well as developing a deep understanding of client systems and business practices.
- Analyses each call, using business acumen to identify the nature of the incident and action appropriately
- Deals with calls immediately, either independently or by passing to the appropriate team to ensure optimum resolution
- Attends client site to assist with issue resolution and increase business knowledge where requested
- Participates in the team shift patterns and assists with weekend work and out of hours escalation when required
- Develops strong working relationships with other departments to assist with the delivery of our service to clients. Adheres to "best practice" and department procedures for client communications, incident progression and investigation
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- First-hand experience of supporting trading systems in a production environment
- Have an enquiring mind with an analytical and proactive approach to problem solving, even when under pressure. Able to view situations from a customer perspective and act accordingly
- Service desk analysts need to be dynamic, resilient and objective, delivering rapid and accurate solutions to the incidents raised by customers
- First class English written and verbal communication skills, fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin
- A strong desire to develop a deep understanding of financial markets and business flows and Fidessa's functionality
- Fresh graduates are welcome
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.