Working in the client facing team, the Technical Account Manager will take responsibility for the analysis and delivery of Asian main contact for the delivery of upgrades, new services and other projects, working closely with a number of customers Trading Platform to a number of our customers. Supported by a strong technical team, you will be the to ensure that all tasks are clearly defined and delivered on time.
- Assist with analysis and fully understand customer requirements and how they can be met by Fidessa
- Closely manage the scope of work and delivery in line with the contract
- Understand the impact of work on customers' businesses, manage the dependencies between customers and Fidessa so that a coherent delivery plan is ensured
- Work with the technical managers and teams to ensure smooth delivery
- Prioritize work in order to meet often aggressive timescales
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to both speak and write first-class English
- Analytical background with the ability to take requirements from inception to delivery
- Results-oriented approach, with exceptional communication skills and ability to foster good working relationship internally and with clients
- Solid experience of managing and delivering technical projects
- Experience in a customer facing role and influencing customers at a senior level
- Experience in the equity or derivatives trading arena, in particular front-and-middle office operation, either in a business or technology role would be a distinct advantage
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group with 13,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe.
Our ever-expanding global footprint, cutting edge products, and over 40,000 customers worldwide provide an unparalleled career experience for those who share our vision.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.