The Technical Account Manager will be part of the ION's Equities Technical Account Management Department. The TAM team is formed of an enthusiastic mix of people with strong technical, functional and customer service skills.
The Technical Account Manager will manage client relationships and will drive implementation of projects and other initiatives post contract. This position involves project management, business management and relationship management with assigned client accounts. This position requires prior knowledge and experience with software technology and the business flows of Derivatives (Futures and Options), Fixed Income and/or Equities (Equities and Equity Options)
- Cultivate client partnerships to ensure joint alignment of short and long-term goals.
- Tracking of strategic client issues and progressing them through internal groups.
- Serving as a liaison with internal departments including sales, accounts and technical support.
- Manage multiple clients and prioritize initiatives among those clients.
- Working with technical support and operations groups to ensure timely resolution of tactical problems.
- Initiate, participate and lead departmental and intradepartmental teams and initiatives to improve processes.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in STEM, Economics/Finance or a numerate discipline
- 2 years of experience in a software product vendor or consultancy services company.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Equities - trading business flows and markets, highly preferred, but candidates with solid Capital Markets experience in other areas like Fixed Income and/or Derivatives are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in financial services or technology industry a plus.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (verbal & written).
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building skills.
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
About ION Group
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.