ION Treasury Gateway (ITG) is the communications platform used by the ION Treasury Management systems (TMS) to send/receive messages between ION and third parties (Banks, Trading partners) on behalf of our clients. Messages can be either inbound or outbound. Sample messages being sent through the ION Gateway include bank statements, payment files, end of day trades.
The team is working on onboarding new clients, monitoring Gateway communications and message transformations mappings in DnC. This is a critical and very time consuming function, managing hundreds of clients/TMS message mapping banks.
· Monitor ION Treasury Gateway communications between third parties (Banks, Trading partners, etc.) and ION Treasury Management Systems (TMS) and ensuring timely transmittal of messages to the end parties
Contacting third parties to follow up on missing statements and coordinate with internal CS teams (for TMS) the delivery of the messages/statements.
Provide first level support (email and phone) for internal teams (TMS CS, PS) and external third parties
· Configure communication and message transformations parameters (DnC) with banks/trading partners and downstream TMS.
· Renew client and third-party credentials as required (frequency defined by third parties)
Review and gather logs and escalate issues to appropriate internal teams (as required)
· Work closely with internal TMS Professional Services (PS) teams to define requirements for new message types and transmissions
· Test communications and confirmation of file delivery to/from downstream TMS
· Co-ordinate go-live with customer, third party and internal PS team and handover to TMS Support teams for monitoring
· Work closely with the development team to build new transformations; involves testing connections/transformations
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or any other related field.
3-5 years working in high-touch service or technical environment
Technical experience and applicable knowledge with understanding of file formats (XML, XSLT), transmission protocols (SFTP, FTPS, HTTPS, API), authentication methods (certificates, ids/passwords) and encryption (pgp) methods;
Quick earner with strong problem-solving capabilities and a proven track record in a “problem solving” environment;
Clear, concise oral and written communication skills;
Ability to handle (and thrive) under time sensitive and pressure situations and react positively to changes in workload, targets and plans;
Able to multi-task, reprioritize and adapt to rapidly changing needs and environments;
Strong organizational and time management skills, and the ability to adhere to processes;
A good team player with ability to act on own initiative and is curious;
Ability to decide when a problem requires referral or support from outside own functional area;
About ION Corporates:
ION Corporates is the global leader in Treasury Risk Management and Commodity Management solutions. Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk. ION Corporates has over 2,000 employees and serves a large total addressable market of over 200,000 potential corporations, government entities and central banks. As such ION offer customers and prospects choice through a multi brand portfolio of 7 leading treasury systems and 5 leading commodity systems. ION also innovates at scale through a “build once” program whereby new interfaces or applications sit horizontally across the portfolio of treasury or commodity systems and can serve all customers, no matter which system they chose. Examples include solutions such as commodity portfolio value at risk applications or machine learning for cash forecasting. ION also offers our customers an unparalleled community of peers to interact with and learn from. ION Corporates vision is simple; transform how the commodity and treasury industries operate and empower our community of users to achieve more through digitalization and automation. To realize this vision, we are seeking experienced Sales Executives who can execute new business sales flawlessly to drive pipeline growth in their allocated region and exceed quarterly targets.