Sr. Technical Consultant (Allegro) – 6303
Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Present the project’s technical solution to client representatives.
- Support client training services.
- Consult with client’s technology users to determine technical requirements to be addressed by Allegro.
- Provide guidance to Technical Consultants.
- Follow ION documentation standards and resolution process flow for all deliverables.
- Keep Line Manager and Project Manager(s) informed regarding the status of assigned responsibilities.
- Maintain full chargeability on client account(s) as assigned.
- On-site consultants may be required to travel to the customer site to work on projects as needed - up to 80% post-COVID
- Provide technology and infrastructure advice, design, analysis, custom code development, and troubleshooting in the discovery workshop, design, configuration, testing, and production support of Allegro for the client’s business needs.
- Participate in and support the architectural design decisions regarding interfaces between Allegro and other systems, as well as the technical approach for custom scripts and reports, and gain the client’s confidence in the recommended approach.
- Support and adhere to implementation best practices in one or more technical development areas of Allegro in all technical design, specifications, custom coding, and testing deliverables.
- Assume hands-on project implementation duties (design, configuration, coding, deployment, testing) in all phases of an ION implementation, reporting to the Project/Account Manager.
- Gather and document technical requirements, code specifications, test plans/results, and any other deliverables required by the project as determined by the Project/Account Manager or Principal Technical Consultant.
- Support client training services in custom development technologies.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a directly related IT field.
- 5+ years’ experience in Software Design and Development and/or deployment.
- Minimum 7 years direct experience working with Allegro in designing, coding, configuring, testing, and debugging reports, plugins, and interfaces for RightAngle in client environments.
- Experience working with at least one object-oriented languages such as C# .NET, Java, C++.
- Experience in the commodities field or working with an ETRM/ or CTRM system.
- Experience with MS SQL or Oracle is required.
- Experience working with Integrated Development environments such as Visual Studio.
- Experience with .Net windows forms
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tools (GIT, TFS, Confluence, Bamboo) and issue tracking systems (Jira) is required.
- SCRUM/Agile/Waterfall development methodology experience preferred.
- Experience in designing, configuring, and troubleshooting installations of enterprise software in client environments.
- Experience in Interface design and implementation following standard integration patterns.
- Advanced networking, distributed networks knowledge
- Proficiency in Windows Operating systems and security architecture
- Experience with industry standard performance monitoring tools
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (Azure and AWS)
- Experienced and skilled user of office productivity tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Project Server.
- Experience writing technical specifications.
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts.
- Strong Object-Oriented Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, independent, resourceful and one who is capable of being objective and giving/taking constructive feedback.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- For on-site consultants, ability to work onsite at client locations as needed - up to 80% post-COVID
- Ability to deliver with little to no guidance from manager.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts