Sr Systems Consultant (Endur/Findur) – 5202
Key Stakeholder Responsbiilties
- Present the project’s technical solution to client representatives.
- Support client training services.
- Consult with client’s technology users to determine technical requirements to be addressed by the Endur/Findur solution.
- Provide guidance to Technical Consultants.
- Follow ION documentation standards and resolution process flow for all deliverables.
- Keep Line Manager and Project Manager(s) informed regarding the status of assigned responsibilities.
- Maintain full chargeability on client account(s) as assigned.
- On-site consultants may be required to travel to the customer site to work on projects as needed.
Key Systems Responsiblities
- Provide technology & infrastructure design advice to clients.
- Participate in requirements analysis and product deployment & configuration at client site.
- Provide clients with full range of technical support services for troubleshooting technical & performance issues.
- Participate in Upgrade Assessments as well as upgrade projects.
- Conduct thorough System Health Assessments for client’s production environment covering presentation, application, database and network layers.
- Provide client training services in the product technical architecture, troubleshooting and performance tuning areas.
- Gain proficiency in one or more functional and Technical area for the product (interfaces, deployment, performance tuning, database analysis, etc).
- Assume hands-on project implementation duties (install, configure, test) in all phases of the implementation, reporting to the Project Manager.
Required Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a directly related IT field.
- Minimum 5 years direct experience working with Endur/Findur product in designing, configuring, testing, tuning, and debugging in client environments.
- Experience in designing, configuring, and troubleshooting installations of enterprise software in client environments.
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated, independent, resourceful and one who is capable of being objective and giving/taking constructive feedback.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- For on-site consultants, ability to work onsite at client locations as needed.
- Ability to work as part of a project team structure.
- Advanced networking, distributed networks knowledge
- Proficiency in Windows Operating system, and security architecture: server monitoring/tuning
- Experience with industry standard performance monitoring tools and ability to do application and database performance tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (Azure and AWS)
- Experience with MS SQL Server is required: SQL Server Configurations, SQL Performance settings, SQL scripting, DDL scripting, SQL Tuning
- PowerBuilder knowledge is recommended.
- IIS proficiency (configuration)
- Windows Services knowledge
- Data Analysis skills is recommended
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts