Senior Analyst - Risk Management SME – ION Corporates
We’re a diverse group of innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
· Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
· Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
Within ION Analytics we help clients find advantage in a world of information overload and fragmented systems. Our business information solutions blend expert journalism and analytics with data to help banks, advisors, investors, law firms and corporations find opportunities in markets ranging from equities and fixed income to infrastructure and private equity.
On our platform clients can break through silos to originate opportunities, find buyers, and use resources efficiently, and our advanced workflow automation tools cut through the noise to deliver personalized, targeted information that saves time and effort, and drives better decisions.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
ION Treasury is the largest provider of treasury and risk management solutions in the world. Its solutions are designed to meet the needs of organizations with varying complexities and at different stages of technology adoption. ION Treasury’s portfolio of leading treasury products includes Wallstreet Suite, OpenLink, Reval, IT2, ITS, City Financials, and Treasura, as well as innovative tools and services that span across the entire solution set.
· Understanding your customers’ business and treasury operations
· Understanding your customers use of the ION treasury system
· Identifying opportunities to improve your customers’ use of the ION solution
· Acting as a first point of contact for customer enquiries
· Organizing and attending regular status meetings with your clients
· Developing and implementing initiatives to improve customer satisfaction
· Working closely with other departments to ensure high-quality service delivery
· Travel up to 40% of the time
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· Five years’ experience or more working with a treasury management system
· Strong knowledge of treasury processes including: Cash Management, Funding and Asset Management, Risk Management, Treasury Accounting, Back-office processes
· Good analytical, interpersonal, and communication (verbal and written) skills
· Good customer relationship and interpersonal skills
· An enthusiasm for taking responsibility
· Ability to contribute effectively with minimal supervision
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· BA/BS Degree in a mathematical, scientific, or financial discipline
· Professional financial qualifications are a plus
· Willing to travel up to 40% of the time.