Solution Consultant – 7326
Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Sales Team to help sell the ION Treasury portfolio’s value proposition through the solution selling model and help drive revenue through articulating how and why ION is the best solution to meet clients' needs.
- Understand the business needs and business drivers of the prospect and participate in defining the prospect’s business requirements, needs and objectives
- Ability to determine optimal ION solution to complex problems and business needs
- Determining winning sales strategy with sales team. Communicate and collaborate on opportunity plans and sales strategies with other members of the opportunity team.
- Preparation of software demo for tailored demonstrations and workshops to a customer that exemplifies how the ION solution can best meet each customer’s requirements
- Deliver a winning presentation
- Manage both functional and technical aspects of solution sales
- Rigorously track all interactions in Salesforce
- Adopt and promote organizational standards including documentation, positioning material, pricing tools and escalation material. Act as a standard bearer of high quality and professional documentation and presentations
- Continually increase market and system knowledge. Receive and adapt to coaching. Provide and request continual feedback for continuous improvement
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Work closely with product teams to understand and demonstrate new functionality and provide prospect feedback to drive future roadmap and product strategy
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Proven track record with 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience as one of a (i) professional services consultant, (ii) solutions architect, (iii) functional or technical consultant, (iv) pre-sales solution consultant / technical sales engineer or (v) TRM product owner is required
- Ideally experience with TRM solutions or deep treasury functional knowledge
- Ability to deliver presentations to executive audiences; Demonstrated consulting skills and an ability to present complex topics to both business executives and technical audiences
- Proven track record of facilitating customer facing sessions for complex business and technical solutions
- Consultative, creative, problem-solving approach
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in initiating, developing and nurturing relationships.
- Passion for excellence, passion for high quality materials and professionalism
- Ambitious driven individual with high energy level and desire to win
- Strong skills in organization and planning.
- Strong team player
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Willing to travel up to 40% of the time (post-COVID).
- IT2 / Wallstreet Suite experience will be advantageous
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts