We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
We need a C++ developer to support the team and partner on our most complex features and functionality. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who relishes complex technical challenges and finds deep satisfaction in supporting fellow developers within the team. In depth knowledge of C++, service-oriented architecture, and proven ability to lead agile teams are essential skills for this role.
· BE/BTech or MS degree in Computer Science from a reputed university
· Around 5 years of full-stack, hands on experience designing & developing enterprise solutions
· Experience working with teams across different time-zones and countries
Hard skills required
· Experience implementing architectural design patterns such as Event Driven Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture, Domain Driven design
· Experience and advanced knowledge of coding languages – C++, Python
· Experience developing and working with relational databases (Oracle, MSSQL)
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
Desirable knowledge and skills
· FinTech experience will be a plus
· Experience in successful implementation/adoption of Agile and Scrum methodologies
· Experience building cloud native applications will be a plus
· Ability to coach and mentor junior members of the team