We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
The following objectives need to be met:
1. Self-reliant software engineering for all product releases in high quality within a Scrum team
2. Active communication and coordination within the Scrum team
3. Professional advancement by trainings and „training on the job“
· Active involvement in the given agile environment, culture and ceremonies by providing requested input (ideas, estimates, solutions …) as needed.
· Actively involved in requirement gathering process.
· Writes technical design documents using common standards (e.g.: UML)
· Implements requirements
· Demands and conducts code reviews
· Tests the implemented requirements self-reliant by implementing Unit, End2End and Integration tests and fixes occurring defects
· Does everything within the defined limits to meet the iteration and weekly objectives
· Presents the implementation results and report the current status of tasks in the defines agile ceremonies (e.g.: Review, Daily Stand up …)
· Support the Scrum team to fulfill their goals and objectives by actively giving support.
· Continues sync up with the responsible manager regarding personal goals and objectives
· Collect new ideas and methods and bring them into account of the Scrum team
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
3+ years’ experience in the area of backend developing with state of-the-art frameworks in Java and C(C++)
Deep experience in working with relational database, Oracle and MsSql
Knowledge in basic architecture patterns like Microservices (REST), EventDriven and Streaming based Software Architecture and broadly used frameworks like ActiveMQ
Good experience with Eclipse and/or Visual Studio, and GIT
Windows scripting and maintenance
Nice to have: Experience in Security/Ecryption/Hashing
· Sense of responsibility/reliability
· Perseverance/ability to work under pressure
· Work organization
· Teamwork skills/cooperation
· Ability to handle conflicts and take criticism
· Good manners
· Analytical/conceptual thinking
· Good communication skills
· Customer focus
· Cost-conscious behavior/economic thinking
· Interest in financial mathematical tasks
· Willingness to learn
ION Corporates is the global leader in Treasury Risk Management and Commodity Management solutions. Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk. ION Corporates has over 2,000 employees and serves a large total addressable market of over 200,000 potential corporations, government entities and central banks. As such ION offer customers and prospects choice through a multi brand portfolio of 7 leading treasury systems and 5 leading commodity systems. ION also innovates at scale through a “build once” program whereby new interfaces or applications sit horizontally across the portfolio of treasury or commodity systems and can serve all customers, no matter which system they chose. Examples include solutions such as commodity portfolio value at risk applications or machine learning for cash forecasting. ION also offers our customers an unparalleled community of peers to interact with and learn from. ION Corporates vision is simple; transform how the commodity and treasury industries operate and empower our community of users to achieve more through digitalization and automation. To realize this vision, we are seeking experienced Sales Executives who can execute new business sales flawlessly to drive pipeline growth in their allocated region and exceed quarterly targets.