We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
· University degree in computer science / information technology related subject
· Proven OO design and programming skills with either Java or C++, being able to work effectively with both languages is a plus.
· Multi-threaded and asynchronous programming model
· Knowledge of C# and HTML5 is a nice to have given we are also responsible for the development of the user interfaces of our own components.
· Experience with Agile methodologies
· Fluent spoken and written English
· Knowledge of financial market micro-structure is a plus
· Outstanding CV and track record
· Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with a remote team.
· Willingness to travel, if required.
· Firm will to always learn, not only technically but also from a business perspective
· Attitude to ask questions about how things work to himself and to others
· Attention to detail and focus on quality of output
· Ambition to make the difference in a fast growing and product oriented company as ION.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as within a team
· Genuine interest for Financial world and products or past experience in this space is a plus.