Senior Technical Consultant (Openlink Endur/Findur) – 6964
- Present the project’s technical solution to client representatives.
- Support client training services.
- Consult with client’s technology users to determine technical requirements to be addressed by Openlink (Endur/Findur).
- Provide guidance to Technical Consultants.
- Follow ION documentation standards and resolution process flow for all deliverables.
- Keep Line Manager and Project Manager(s) informed regarding the status of assigned responsibilities.
- Maintain full chargeability on client account(s) as assigned.
- On-site consultants may be required to travel to the customer site to work on projects as needed up to 80% post-COVID
- Provide technology advice, design, analysis, custom code development, and troubleshooting in the discovery workshop, design, configuration, testing, and production support of Openlink (Endur/Findur) for the client’s business needs.
- Participate in and support the architectural design decisions regarding interfaces between Openlink (Endur/Findur) and other systems, as well as the technical approach for custom scripts and reports, and gain the client’s confidence in the recommended approach.
- Support and adhere to implementation best practices in one or more technical development areas of Openlink (Endur/Findur) in all technical design, specifications, custom coding, and testing deliverables.
- Assume hands-on project implementation duties (design, coding, testing) in all phases of an ION implementation, reporting to the Project/Account Manager.
- Gather and document technical requirements, code specifications, test plans/results, and any other deliverables required by the project as determined by the Project/Account Manager or Principal Technical Consultant.
- Support client training services in custom development technologies.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a directly related IT field.
- 5+ years’ experience in Software Design and Development and/or deployment.
- Minimum 5 years direct experience working with Openlink Endur/Findur in designing, coding, configuring, testing, and debugging reports, plugins, and interfaces for Openlink (Endur/Findur) in client environments.
- Experience working with at least one object-oriented languages such asC# .NET, Java, C++.
- Experience with MS SQL Server is required.
- Strong Experience with a subset of the following programming technologies: C# .NET (and Openlink’s OpenComponents APIs), JAVA (and Openlink’s JVS APIs), Soap or REST Webservices.
- Experience working with Integrated Development environments such as Visual Studio or Eclipse.
- Experience with .Net windows forms or similar.
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tools (GIT, TFS, Confluence, Bamboo) and issue tracking systems (Jira) is required.
- SCRUM/Agile/Waterfall development methodology experience preferred.
- Experience in the energy, commodities or financial field or working with an ETRM/ or CTRM system.
- Experience in designing, configuring, and troubleshooting installations of enterprise software in client environments.
- Experience in Interface design and implementation following standard integration patterns.
- Experienced and skilled user of office productivity tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Project Server
- Experience writing technical specifications
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts
- Strong Object-Oriented Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, independent, resourceful and one who is capable of being objective and giving/taking constructive feedback
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- For on-site consultants, ability to work onsite at client locations as needed - up to 80% post-COVID
- Ability to deliver with little to no guidance from manager
- Ability to work as part of a project team structure
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts