Senior Technical Consultant (Endur) – 5200
- Present the project’s technical solution to client representatives.
- Support client training services.
- Consult with client’s technology users to determine technical requirements to be addressed by the ION solution.
- Provide guidance to Technical Consultants.
- Follow ION documentation standards and resolution process flow for all deliverables.
- Keep Line Manager and Project Manager(s) informed regarding the status of assigned responsibilities.
- Maintain full chargeability on client account(s) as assigned.
- On-site consultants may be required to travel to the customer site to work on projects as needed.
Development role key Responsibilities
- Provide technology advice, design, analysis, custom code development, and troubleshooting in the discovery workshop, design, configuration, testing, and production support of the Endur/Findur for the client’s business needs.
- Participate in and support the architectural design decisions regarding interfaces between Endur and other systems, as well as the technical approach for custom scripts and reports, and gain the client’s confidence in the recommended approach.
- Support and adhere to implementation best practices in one or more technical development areas of Endur/Findur in all technical design, specifications, custom coding, and testing deliverables.
- Assume hands-on project implementation duties (design, coding, testing) in all phases of an ION implementation, reporting to the Project/Account Manager.
- Gather and document technical requirements, code specifications, test plans/results, and any other deliverables required by the project as determined by the Project/Account Manager or Principal Technical Consultant.
- Support client training services in custom development technologies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a directly related IT field.
- 5+ years’ experience in Software Design and Development and/or deployment.
- Minimum 3 years direct experience working with Endur/Findur in designing, coding, configuring, testing, and debugging reports, plugins, and interfaces for ION solution in client environments.
- Experience working with at least one object-oriented languages such asC# .NET, Java, C++.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts