Our clients will rely on your infrastructure to help them move billions in foreign currencies every day. Work with the brightest engineers at MarketFactory and amongst our bank, broker, and hedge fund clients. As a Senior System Engineer, you will be responsible all aspects of a highly available low-latency infrastructure, supporting both our external clients and our internal teams. You will help to maintain and improve our highly resilient infrastructure and build our next generation fully automated PaaS infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- 4+ years managing, maintaining, and optimizing trading infrastructure.
- Strong Linux system administration e.g., RedHat/Ubuntu.
- Troubleshooting skills in large enterprise level, low-latency, 24/7 systems.
- Experience using clusters e.g., Pacemaker.
- Low latency networking experience e.g., SolarFlare, Arista.
- Implemented monitoring and deployment tools e.g., Centreon/CheckMK/Puppet/Ansible
- Used Python and shell scripting to automate your work.
- Attention to detail in documentation of incidents, changes, project and overall system design and implementation to provide to clients and regulators.
- Building/maintaining internal PaaS e.g., OpenShift.
- Database administration and querying with PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Managed infrastructure with FX related clients and venues.
- Managed networks with low-latency connectivity to futures venues (e.g. CME).
- Ability to conduct ad hoc maintenance of network devices.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group with 13,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe,
Our ever-expanding global footprint, cutting edge products, and over 40,000 customers worldwide provide an unparalleled career experience for those who share our vision.