Do you want to work on ambitious and challenging projects helping to revolutionise the financial industry?
Dealogic is a market leading fintech company, part of the ION group. We have the largest network connecting investment banks globally and provide world-class content, analytics and technology to top financial firms, institutions and banks. Our products enable global capital markets to operate in the most effective way and allowing our clients to make better business decisions.
Why work at Dealogic
- Challenging projects that include data warehousing, deep data analysis, advanced visualization technologies, machine learning, predictive logics and natural language processing
- Work on a platform that is used by 100+ investment banks across the globe and has been used to run the largest IPOs in history – over $4.5+ trillion of capital has been raised using our solutions!
- Evolve this platform by introducing and replacing key components using modern technologies from the Microsoft stack.
- Flat organization, open doors and supportive community
- High quality of life as a developer, you can focus on what matters – Loosely coupled architecture hosted in Azure,DevOps, No useless meetings or administration
Your duties and responsibilities
- As part of an autonomous agile team influence decision making in solution design and technology
- Be responsible for the components owned by your team, participate in the whole software development lifecycle from design to operation while ensuring quality, maintainability and performance
- Collaborate with architects, product owners and managers, as well as engineers from other teams daily to reach our goals
- Understand our business domain to help us providing modern features and world-class data for our users on multiple platforms
What we are looking for in our colleagues
- Passionate about software engineering
- Curious to learn about technology and the capital markets
- Willing to take ownership of software components and continuously improve them
- Deep experience working with C#, .NET
- Experience in database design and development
- Experience in designing maintainable software and writing clean code
- Experience working with large scale distributed platform architecture
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Able to understand and share thoughts in English
More about ION
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
Within ION Analytics we help clients find advantage in a world of information overload and fragmented systems. Our business information solutions blend expert journalism and analytics with data to help banks, advisors, investors, law firms and corporations find opportunities in markets ranging from equities and fixed income to infrastructure and private equity.
On our platform clients can break through silos to originate opportunities, find buyers, and use resources efficiently, and our advanced workflow automation tools cut through the noise to deliver personalized, targeted information that saves time and effort, and drives better decisions.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.