We’re visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation solutions, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, financial institutions, central banks, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. We’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Establish policies and procedures that promote secure development/cloud principles.
• Enable security automation through tools to reduce vulnerabilities and flaws due to human errors.
• Automate audit evidence collection throughout the SDLC to facilitate compliance reporting.
• Monitor security metrics to continuously improve and stay one step ahead of the red team.
• Maintain strong and continuous engagement with teams to ensure the ION Cloud architecture and operating model is up to the top security standards.
• Create a state-of-the-art secure cloud architecture and strategy, supported by a robust and flexible infrastructure with reliable and efficient operating model.
• Run post-mortem incidents analysis.
• Review the security principles compliancy of deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and management processes.
• Cooperate with the software architect to ensure that security aspects are considered in the software architecture.
• Regularly evaluate the best cloud applications, hardware, and practices available in the security domain.
• Provide training and guidance to the rest of the organization, helping with the development of a security culture throughout the company.
• Help the product owner in refining security requirements so that they fit in the customer’s strategy and becomes selling point.
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
• Threat Modeling.
• Authentication/authorization standards and implementations
• Application of encryption at rest and in transit
• Certificates/secrets standards and implementations
• Managing security in public clouds ( AWS, Azure, GCP), with at least 3 years specific experience in either AWS or Azure.
• Secure microservices architectures in a cloud-native environment.
• Strong understanding of networking.
• Knowledge of different deployment models (Container, Serverless, Cloud, PaaS, IaaS …).
• Ability to work with diverse, remote, and distributed teams across multiple regions and time zones.
• Ability to do research autonomously to always be ahead of any security threat.
• SSDLC practices in DevOps, CI/CD environment.
• OWASP Top 10, SANS CWE, OpenSAMM, BSIMM, etc.
• Penetration testing, vulnerability scanning
• Design security monitoring tools.
• Designing pipelines that make use of SCA, SAST, DAST, IAST and RASP solutions.
• SANS/SEC-540: Cloud Security and DevSecOps Automation
• Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
• Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
• HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner (HCISPP)
• Multi-year experience in Threat Modeling.
• A proven track record as architect and consultant, capable of working directly with teams, embedded in the delivery model.
• Experience with Kubernetes, Openshift, Service Mesh.
• Experience with clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Experience with getting or maintaining certified standards (i.e. ISO 27001, PCI DSS, MIL-SPEC)
Contract and locations
· Contract Type: Full-time, permanent contract.
· Locations: Milan, Pisa, Turin, Roma, Collecchio, Castellazzo Bormida
Enjoy a hybrid work culture that offers the best of remote flexibility and in-person collaboration.
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) Please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates that meet the required criteria for selection will be contacted.
If you’re from a non-EU country, you must have a valid EU visa or work permit.