ION is the world’s leading provider of Commodity Management Solutions. We provide a complete range of commodity solutions that meet the needs and expectations of commodity firms regardless of company size, complexity, transaction volumes, commodity asset classes or locations. ION customers have the benefit of choosing different products as their needs evolve and change without the operational risk of a system migration and without the duplicative costs associated with changing or expanding a Commodity Management System. Our portfolio of products includes Openlink Endur, Allegro Horizon, Rightangle, TriplePoint and Aspect. ION Corporates vision is simple; transform how the commodity and treasury industries operate and empower our community of users to achieve more through digitalization and automation. To realize this vision, we are seeking experienced Senior Project Managers to drive professional services engagements in their allocated region.
Oversees the execution and completion of information technology solutions projects in the professional services arena. Manages people who lead projects supporting the company-client relationship, ensuring customer satisfaction. Provides budget analysis, resource planning, and coordination of activities between client and company personnel. Monitors project completion from initiation through delivery to meet revenue and cost projections. Oversees performance of the delivery, installation and client acceptance of capitalized equipment, enterprise software systems, or system integration projects or engagements. Typically utilizes management skills more than technical skills. Serves as mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities for members of cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing solutions to clients.
- Provide leadership of multi-disciplinary professionals in a project structure in the scoping/discovery workshop, design, configuration, testing, and production support of the ION solution for the client’s business needs
- Plan, lead, manage, and coordinate ION’s project tasks, resources allocation, project deliverables, risk and issues, change control, and project finances, on an ongoing basis
- Manage project Profit and Loss, including effective project cost and revenue budgeting, analysis, and forecasting. Determine the optimal resource utilization to maximize project efficiency
- Manage the client communications and provide stakeholders with project oversight. This includes presentation at project steering committee meetings, and provision of exception reports
- Prepare, present to client, and obtain signoff on all project documentation, including Statements of Work (SOWs), phase/project acceptance, and change request documentation
- Serve as the client’s principal point of contact for project status, solution quality, scope control, issues, risks, billing, personnel management, and questions regarding the ION solution
- Actively engage project stakeholders and manage client expectations regarding the delivery of the ION solution
- Provide sales support through project plan development, estimation, and document authoring for RFP/RFI responses, sales proposals, and Statements of Work to meet the client’s desired business requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Economics, or a related IT field or equivalent experience in a related field
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work onsite at client locations throughout Asia Pacific
- Proven leadership skills with teams of five or more professionals
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
· Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
· Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.