We believe that creating the best technology is not enough. We have a deep commitment to providing the best service and support in the industry. We partner with our customers to solve the hardest problems they face and ensure they achieve their goals. We are hands-on and solutions-oriented, and we understand that we succeed only when our customers succeed.
You will lead cross-department and large-scale programs and projects within the company. Delivering successful customer-facing initiatives including multi-month and multi-year long deployments of advanced enterprise trading software.
Key duties and responsibilities
• Create project governance processes and standards.
• Directly manage large-scale and high priority projects, especially customer-facing projects including project scope, deliverables, deadlines, and resourcing needs.
• Manage project budgets and schedule.
• Provide external (customer-facing) and internal reports describing status of projects and metrics on the PMO function.
• Interact directly with executives and project stakeholders internally and externally.
• Manage customer relations in the context of projects.
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure successful programs.
Required skills, experience, and qualifications
• 5-10 years of project management and related experience.
• Hands-on experience running large-scale, customer-facing software projects.
• Experience working with diverse, remote, and distributed teams.
• Experience with modern tools and processes to improve software project management.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Financial services software experience a plus.
• Account management and/or customer relationship management experience a plus.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world. Barracuda FX is a leading provider of end-to-end, front-office foreign exchange platforms for medium and large sell-side banks. We provide compete systems covering trading, sales, compliance, reporting and all front office functions. We take a product-led and engineering-focused approach to delivering advanced technology to demanding customers. We leverage advanced, message-based architectures to create systems which process billions of dollars in transactions across five contents each
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work. Learn more at iongroup.com