ION Markets are building an internal audit capability to ensure compliance against ION Market’s Control framework. This team will be focused on internal audit that builds relationships with internal control owners and meets the common objective for the highest service level standards and most importantly assurance required by IONs customers
The audit team will be required to consider alternative ways to implement key operations and service management controls to satisfy audit functions for the benefit of the group. The result of which will be the delivery and completion of annual SSAE18 SOC1, SOC2 and ISO27001 certification standards.
This team will be considered as a key contributor to reporting and managing risk to ensure security, availability and process integrity service obligations are met.
Your duties and responsibilities
· Lead audit engagements throughout the audit lifecycle from planning through to closing of remediation actions
· Supervise audit team members to ensure audit objectives are met
· Mentor and coach junior members of the team and review their outputs to ensure established standards are met
· Identify and risk report on non-compliance to the ION Control framework
· Arrange and meet control owners to conduct internal audits against defined controls from ION’s control framework
· Manage and drive improvements to the Compliance Management of Internal Controls
· Complete all task required to adequately prepare for internal or external audit engagements.
· Recertify security access across multiple systems and access points
· Ensure internal audits are performed in line with schedule
· Proactively engage with all business areas to ensure compliance processes, tools and IT Systems are appropriately embedded into business operations.
· Conduct analysis on Regulatory Whitepapers for internal or external distribution on matters relating to Third Party IT Governance, Risk or Regulatory matters.
· Support control owners in managing any identified risks through remediation planning, and monitor/track remediation actions to successful outcomes
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
· Knowledge or experience in an IT SaaS / Managed Services environment ideally from within a financial services background.
· Experience across a range of controls functions such as Access management, Identity management, recertification, Change Management, Release management
· Experience with internal control functions or regulatory requirements
· Ability to review, interpret and present data in an accurate, concise and appropriate manner
· Business Analysis experience with proven record for managing simultaneous requirements
· Proficient in full suite of Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
· Have a strong working knowledge of some or all of ISO27001, SSAE18, Infosec standards, ITIL