Senior Implementation Consultant – 6126
- Lead and deliver the discovery workshop, design, implementation, testing, and production support of the Product solution for the client’s business needs and providing industry and functional advice as needed.
- Support the Product development by providing business and functional guidance, review, testing, and validation of scripted solutions (reports, plugins, and interfaces)
- Lead the Implementation Analysis with prospects to determine business requirements and work processes to be addressed by one or more areas of the Product solution with ability to identify upsell potential and drive any change management.
- Apply the appropriate resources techniques given project specific needs, risks and differences in core project team member skill levels and relevant modules to be delivered in project
- Demonstrate deep knowledge in one or more areas of Product configuration and in treasury operations, financial products, risk management and hedge accounting (IAS 39 and IFRS 9, IFRS7, IBOR Reform)
- Provide guidance and training to Senior/Implementation Consultants in one or more functional areas of the Product solution such as Cash Management, Payments, Hedge Accounting, Derivatives, Financial Instruments Accounting and Custom Report writing
- Coordinate interdepartmentally for all active engagements, including pre-sales, product management, account management and client services.
- Gather and document business requirements, configuration designs, test plans/results, and any other deliverables required by the project
- Keep Line Manager and Project Manager(s) informed regarding the status of assigned responsibilities
- Adhere to implementation best practices in one or more functional areas of the Reval solution in all functional design, specifications, custom coding, and unit testing deliverables
- Follow Reval documentation standards and resolution process flow for all deliverables
- Maintain full chargeability on client account(s) as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Economics, or a related IT field or equivalent experience in a related field
- Ability to work as part of a project team structure
- Ability to work onsite at client locations
- Strong client-facing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Project Management skills
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts