Senior Functional Analyst
- Translate business/clients requirements into technical solutions guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
- Uses a structured requirements process to assess near-term needs.
- Liaise between business and technology teams to ensure change management and communication of change to team is done in a systematic way.
- Undertakes entry-level requirements testing and/or User Acceptance testing and technical implementation with guidance.
- Implements improvements to process or product.
- May provide ongoing support for escalated problems.
- Maintains a relationship with stakeholders and participates to meetings with customers.
- May train end users in the functionality of products.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or in a quantitative field such as Applied Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Computer Science (PhD is a plus).
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Financial markets knowledge.
- Knowledge in mathematical finance.
- Good understanding of the development organization.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
- Good written and oral communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to perform effectively in a deadline environment.
- Able to facilitate meetings.
- Fluency in English and Italian.
- Willingness to travels.
- EU Work Permit.
- Basic programming skill either in object-oriented languages (C++, Python, Java) and/or computing environments (Matlab, R).
- Understanding of project management principles.
- Previous experience as a consultant in the finance sector.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts