Role: Senior Front End Developer
▪ An expert who can drive design and code complex, enterprise, applications in HTML5/Angular, Typescript, Less, CSS, ES6.
▪ Proficient with front end technology (.NET/C# preferably) with deep understanding of UX Design. Ability to transform functional requirements into a good user experience.
▪ The candidate must have a strong interest towards learning the business domain (capital markets, fixed income) and skills to interface with ION Desktop customers (top tier 1 financial institutions) to help solve their real-world business problems (with technology as an enabler). .
▪ Significant Object-Oriented development experience and knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles.
▪ Have a deep understanding of event-driven and async programming.
▪ Well versed with data structures and algorithms concepts and ability to apply those in execution.
▪ Well versed with distributed Architecture Concepts (SOA, Microservices).
▪ Experience in developing real-time, client-server-based systems.
▪ Ability to understand and analyze specifications, assess technical impact, and provide estimates.
▪ Test-driven development, which includes Unit and End-to-End Testing.
▪ Experience using versioning tools GIT/SVN/VSS etc. (preferably GIT)
▪ Experience with Agile software development (e.g., SCRUM or KANBAN) and/or User Centered Design process.
▪ Should possess excellent debugging skills and aware of application memory/performance Job Description Public 2 optimization tools & technique
Nice to have -
▪ Knowledge of code quality tools (such as Karma/Jasmine/Chai/TypeMoq, SONAR)
▪ Experience in core java and/or .Net stack.
▪ Experience with build automation tools like Jenkins/GIT pipelines for Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Delivery (CD).
▪ Experience of Cloud hosting Solutions preferably AWS.
▪ Experience with, knowledge of, and strong demonstrated interest in, global financial markets and financial products.
▪ Good knowledge in SQL.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.