ION is a financial global market leader in providing innovative, high performance, real-time solutions across multiple asset classes for electronic trading, position management, pricing and Treasury for global financial institutions and Corporations.
ION Treasury is the largest provider of treasury and risk management solutions in the world. Its solutions are designed to meet the needs of organizations with varying complexities and at different stages of technology adoption. With over 1,250 clients in more than 30 countries around the world, ION Treasury is also a powerful community shaping the global treasury landscape. ION Treasury is a division of ION, which dedicates over 40% of its employee base to product innovation. It is the only corporate treasury provider that has the financial strength, breadth of products, and commitment to continuous innovation to deliver on treasury’s diverse and changing technology needs. ION Treasury’s portfolio of leading treasury products includes Wallstreet Suite, Reval, IT2, ITS, City Financials and Treasura, as well as innovative tools and services that span across the entire solution set.
ION treasury has offices around the globe (Sophia Antipolis - France, Prague, London, New York, New Delhi).
· Solid Java 8 knowledge including multi-threading
· Experience with ION technologies (ION2.0, JMKV)
· Development on multiple operating systems incl. Linux and MS Windows
· Experience with high-volume applications and java performance analysis/tuning
· Fluent spoken and written English
· Self-motivated, service minded, flexible, and willing to learn
· Able to work independently as well as within a team
· Good interpersonal skills
· International working experience and intercultural awareness
· Experience with distributed web applications
· Exposure to docker
· Experience with git
· Databases and SQL and JPA (Hibernate) and JDBC
· Familiarity with practices such as test-driven development (TDD), agile software development (SCRUM)
· Continuous integration (Jenkins) and devops tools like docker