We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
· Solid Java 8 knowledge
· Development on multiple operating systems incl. Linux and MS Windows
· Fluent spoken and written English
· Self-motivated, service minded, flexible, and willing to learn
· Able to work independently as well as within a team
· Good interpersonal skills
· International working experience and intercultural awareness
· Experience with distributed web applications
· Exposure to docker
· Experience with git
· Databases and SQL and JPA (Hibernate) and JDBC
· Familiarity with practices such as test-driven development (TDD), agile software development (SCRUM)
· Continuous integration (Jenkins) and devops tools like docker