We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
•Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
•Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
The ideal candidate will be required to:
•Analyse, design, implement, debug and document robust, high-volume production services
•Assist in identifying production issues (as requested) and fix issues and problems found in productions and test
•Report any problems encountered as soon as possible, e.g. a deadline will be missed, help is needed
Required Skills, Experience & Qualification:
· Experienced in C#.NET, SQL, UML, agile
· Object Oriented development experience in a structured team environment
· Network Protocols
· Git or SVN
· Familiarity with Virtualization and container technologies.
· Software Engineering degree with a credit or higher average
· Experience in finance industry; knowledge of derivative trading/clearing an advantage
· Experience in implementing highly scalable cutting-edge services
· Experience with multithreading and asynchronous processing
· Experience in supporting real-time, distributed systems
· Knowledge of optimization techniques (e.g. performance tuning)
· Knowledge of SCRUM and other development methodologies
· Able to read, understand and clarify specifications prior to beginning development
· Must be able to report the estimation of effort to management/ business analyst as required