We are looking for a Salesforce Developer for Development of the Salesforce system for the Sales Team.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Must Have Salesforce Skillset
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SFDC Development.
- Minimum 3 years Lightning/LWC experience.
- Customization Hands On Experience in Apex, Batch, Trigger, LWCs, Aura components with added Experience of SOQL, Test Class.
- Configuration Hands on Experience ,in Data Model, Security, Workflows, Validation Rules, Approval Process, Process Builder, Flow.
- Lightning – LWC, Org migration from Classic to Lightning
- Experience of source control management (Metadata, ANT, Git and CI)
- Very good understanding of developing business process related applications or integrations.
- Primary skills (Must have): Salesforce Lightning
- Good to have Salesforce Skillset :-
- Customization – Experience in Future Methods, Queueable
- Configuration – Experience in Email Template, Translation Workbench, Partner Portal
- Product Knowledge – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud
- Integration – REST API and SOAP API
- Data Migration – Data Loader, Import Wizard
- Deployment – Eclipse, AN
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.