Sales Operations Specialist
- Attend meetings with business development team, synthesizing and documenting client needs/requirements, and support the sales process moving forward.
- Actively participate the proposal creation process, collaborating with a various teams to interpret client requirements, develop a response, and distinguish LIST in the marketplace.
- Understand LIST offerings, expertise, and abilities, enabling proper positioning in proposal documents. His tasks will require the preparation of sales documents, dealing with the drafting of offers for customers.
- Assemble business cases for the business development team to support their proposals.
- Present proposals to customers alongside members of the business development team.
- Ensure that all necessary opportunity data is maintained in Salesforce on a timely basis and create ad hoc reports for management.
- May coordinate with Finance to provide the necessary administrative information related to contracts.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Business Administration, Finance/Economics, or a related field.
- 0-3 years’ experience working in a client/customer facing role or a consultative sales position.
- Good knowledge of English and Italian
- European work permit
- Strong documentation preparation skills (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, Excel.)
- Previous experience in fintech preferred.
- Previous experience of knowledge of Salesforce a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail. Ability to multi-task and assess priorities with excellent time management. Ability to both work on your own and with others at all levels.
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Flexible and adaptive, can cope with priorities changing.
- Available for occasional moderate travel.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts