ION is the world’s leading provider of Commodity Management Solutions. We provide a complete range of commodity solutions that meet the needs and expectations of commodity firms regardless of company size, complexity, transaction volumes, commodity asset classes or locations. ION customers have the benefit of choosing different products as their needs evolve and change without the operational risk of a system migration and without the duplicative costs associated with changing or expanding a Commodity Management System. Our portfolio of products includes Openlink Endur, Allegro Horizon, Rightangle, TriplePoint and Aspect. ION Corporates vision is simple; transform how the commodity and treasury industries operate and empower our community of users to achieve more through digitalization and automation. To realize this vision, we are seeking experienced Sales Executives who can execute new business sales flawlessly to drive pipeline growth in their allocated region and exceed quarterly targets.
- Identify prospects within ION Commodity addressable market and establish their need for commodity management solutions.
- Understand the business needs and business drivers of the prospect
- Communicate IONs value proposition and position solutions, according to the prospects identified and understood need.
- Identify key decision makers in the customers organization and prepare plans on navigating to a deal close
- Quarterback opportunities to close , Qualify marketing leads.
- Rigorously track all interactions in Salesforce.
- Adopt and promote organizational standards including documentation, positioning material, pricing tools and escalation material.
- Maintain relationships with customers in order to researching and recommending new solution opportunities to improve their business.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
- Proven track record with 8-18 years of experience in selling commodity software, commodity data or enterprise supply chain solutions, developing prospective clients.
- History of repeatedly achieving and exceeding quarterly quotas.
- Consultative, creative, problem-solving approach
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to articulate positions the customer may not agree with.
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in initiating, developing and nurturing relationships.
- Passion for excellence, passion for high quality materials and professionalism
- Ambitious driven individual with high energy level and desire to win
- Strong skills in organization and planning.
- Strong team player
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Willing to travel up to 40% of the time (post-COVID).
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.