Whether you’re a boutique broker or a global bank, Fidessa gives you everything you need for equities trading in one integrated solution.
To grow your business, you need advanced technology that can unify your operations, simplify your workflows, and boost your efficiency. Our award-winning equities solutions automate and simplify your trading on markets worldwide with proven technology you can trust
The Fidessa platforms provide industry-leading trading functionality across a range of asset classes. The QA team work closely with Development to ensure high levels of quality and reliability are maintained across our product portfolio. The QA team routinely test mandatory exchange upgrades, new functionality and product enhancements , while also performing manual and automated regression testing across multiple products and exchanges.
We are looking for a technical enthusiast with a keen eye for detail. A problem solver who thinks on their feet, with a passion to ensure high quality software is delivered to our global customers. Someone who will be heavily involved in the design and execution of complex financial system tests, ensuring Fidessa software has an excellent standard of reliability. Someone with an interest in fully understanding the systems under test, always aiming to improve the quality of our test suite. A multi-tasker who can switch their time between projects and applications when required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant team testing high performance applications for global financial markets.
Find out more about what we do at https://iongroup.com/ion-markets/eq/fidessa
- Manual test execution experience, with a strong understanding of the complete software development life cycle.
- Proven experience with testing principles, practices and processes.
- Ability to write concise, error-free and reusable test scripts
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- A confident communicator, both verbally and written
- Ability to estimate and prioritise own workload, adhering to deadlines
- Someone who is adaptable to changing objectives as required by the business
- Knowledge/ Understanding of C# or equivalent languages, Jenkins and MySQL
- Previous experience in Financial Markets
- Previous experience using ALM Quality Center or Jira
- Experience of testing complex client-server software solutions which deliver real-time data
- Ability to understand and diagnose system performance issues effecting the delivered product
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group with 13,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe,
Our ever-expanding global footprint, cutting edge products, and over 40,000 customers worldwide provide an unparalleled career experience for those who share our vision.