We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
● Define standards and templates across the ION group
● Police the adherence to standards by follow-up with relevant people
● KPI reporting across portfolio of projects using PowerBI
● Support onboarding new organisations into the ION process
Support Specific Projects (internal or external)
● Provide support to project managers in preparing reports, supporting key meetings and managing workflow of tasks in JIRA
● Collate project related information for reporting purposes
● Track project Key Performance Indicators
● Consolidated effort tracking data on project
● Apply quality checks to key documentation
● Oversee security and compliance related project activities
● Maintain project backlog through JIRA
● Validate resource allocations
● Collate customer feedback
● Maintain Global Risk Register
● General project admin
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
● Thorough approach with good attention to detail
● Good written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to present as part of regular meetings
● Tenacious in getting information from people who will be busy with other tasks
● Quick learner, intelligent and able to work on own initiative or as part of a team
● Problem solver with ability to network the organization to get things done
● Accurate and methodical, and capable of working to tight deadlines
● Experience working as part of a global team
● Experience working in a project office environment where multiple projects to be coordinated
● Familiar in working in technical environments
● Have a clear drive towards continuous improvement
● Technical skills - Excel (expert), Word, PowerPoint, MS Teams
● Use of PowerBI for data reporting
● Understanding of databases and SQL
● Use of issue tracking system such as JIRA
● Use of wiki based document management system such as Confluence and SharePoint
● Use of Timesheet system (Kimble)