Wall Street Systems is a market leader in treasury, central banking and FX trade processing solutions. Its functionally rich and scalable solutions are used by the world’s largest corporations and financial institutions to improve workflow, manage risks and increase overall productivity throughout the enterprise. The Client Support Team works in a global environment with top corporations and central banks across the world. Our team provides L1/L2/L3 support for all the issues faced by customers with quality resolution. Additionally, we act as a bridge between our customers and various internal teams, providing support on a rotational shift basis for the US/Europe/India.
Provide Wallstreet Suite application support to a wide range of clients.
• Provide accurate and considered analysis of issues along with appropriate solutions to meet the client’s requirements.
• Configure the Application to accurately represent the client business and meet their functional requirements.
• Create detailed test cases for R&D, when a software defect is identified, so that the problem can be resolved in the most efficient way and ensure maintenance support on the existing functionality.
• Contribute proactively to the development of the system by suggesting improvements to software functionality and documentation.
• Occasionally provide training and contribute to the development of training material and take part in sales support, product management, R&D and QA testing or professional services work, when requested by such departments and approved by the Client Services management.
• Respect and apply Wall Street Systems general policies.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
• Bachelor Degree in Finance or another related discipline
• Experience working with Treasury and/or Portfolio Management system is a plus;
• Very strong problem-solving capabilities and a proven track record in a “problem solving” environment are desirable;
• Clear, concise oral and written communication skills;
• Client relationship management skills;
• Ability to decide when a problem requires referral or support from outside own functional area;
• Ability to react positively to changes in workload, targets, and plans;
• Good organizational and time management skills, and the ability to adhere to processes;
• Ability to cover the business in US timezone;
• Fluent in English; any other language is an advantage;
• SQL skills and understanding of basic database structure.
• Experience working on a support team within a multi-cultural environment is an asset
• Ability to communicate effectively across all business functions, self-motivated and service minded
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Ability to work on several tasks at the same time
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure, especially in a constantly evolving environment
• Ability to read and understand Service Level Agreements and exhibiting commercial awareness.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
· Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
· Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.