ION provides capital markets technology and data solutions to financial institutions that deal in fixed income, foreign exchange, equities, derivatives, and securities finance. We empower your business by digitizing and automating your workflows while also delivering global connectivity and execution, operational risk management, real-time trade processing, and clearing and settlement services. Our solutions give you an accurate view of your business at all times and help you stay compliant in today’s complex and constantly changing regulatory environment.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and analyze business opportunities that will influence product strategy
- Create and implement a Social Media marketing strategy
- Provide subject matter expertise and direction to Marketing function to support the creation of marketing collateral
- Conduct Product Demos
- Conduct Client Training
- Represent Fidessa at industry events and conferences
- Contribute to the development of the Product Roadmap and conduct roadmap sessions with clients and internal stakeholders
- Drive adoption and usage of Fidessa products through marketing campaigns and client visits
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years of relevant experience in Financial Services.