ION is the world’s leading provider of Commodity Management Solutions. We provide a complete range of commodity solutions that meet the needs and expectations of commodity firms regardless of company size, complexity, transaction volumes, commodity asset classes or locations. ION customers have the benefit of choosing different products as their needs evolve and change without the operational risk of a system migration and without the duplicative costs associated with changing or expanding a Commodity Management System. Our portfolio of products includes Openlink Endur, Allegro Horizon, Rightangle, TriplePoint and Aspect. ION Corporates vision is simple; transform how the commodity and treasury industries operate and empower our community of users to achieve more through digitalization and automation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the delivery of all aspects of implementation services for multiple concurrent projects including software design, customization, report development, installation, systems integration and product training
- Define and translate business needs into system usage, design and interface specifications
- Monitoring, planning, reporting and communicating all aspects of projects progress to the client, development teams and management
- Anticipate and identify issues inhibiting the attainment of project goals; develop and implement corrective actions and escalate to management as required
- Review and test application customizations and configuration against analysis and test documentation to ensure fitness for purpose and consistency across client implementations
- Project scheduling through collaboration with the customer, management and other resources to assure the success of the implementation from a customer and QMASTOR perspective
- Develop supporting documentation as requested by the customer and for custom consulting services including delivery of end user training
- Contribute in developing and refining existing implementation processes to enhance quality and productivity
Functional Competence – skills and knowledge required for job:
- A degree, diploma, certificate or other formal qualification in a mining discipline or IT
- Experience in business requirements, process mapping and software analysis and design
- Project management skills with experience in executing multiple concurrent implementations, involving internal personnel, contractors and vendors
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office product suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio)
- Current Motor Vehicle License
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability and willingness to travel, including internationally
- Basic knowledge of mining, bulk commodity marketing and logistics, or bulk terminals a plus
Behavioral Competence – attributes required for the job:
- Commitment to quality with a thorough and systematic approach to work
- Strong analytical focus and skill set
- Genuine client focus
- Good communication, time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as within a team
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.