Principal Business Consultant (Cash Management) – 6005
- Successfully implements projects while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Contributing to best practices of the group and mentoring other team members
- Supports the project manager on engagements along with functional responsibilities, assists with SOW creation, project planning, etc.
- Serves as Lead Business Consultant on Implementation projects on one or more functional area.
- Maintains full chargeability on one or more client accounts simultaneously
- Authors Best Practice Document(s) in functional area
- Identifies/pursues sales opportunities for additional consulting work at customer site
- Provides information to managers, engagement director or account manager as appropriate
- Provides industry and functional expertise and leadership in the discovery workshop in designing, configuring, testing, and production support of the product solution for the client’s business needs.
- Serves as the client’s principal point of contact for consultation and expert advice
- Is in close communication with the Project Manager, regarding client questions and issues regarding the product solution and configuration
- Performs as the lead consultant in the workshop/requirements and design phase of the project
- Serves as mentor and role model for all level Business Consultants in one or more functional areas of the Product solution
- Works with managers to enhance, publish, and train staff regarding implementation best practices in specific functional area of the product solution
- Presents the product solution to both client executive and user-level audiences
- Supports the project manager in obtaining client signoff of deliverables and milestones
- Assumes hands-on project implementation duties in all phases of the product implementation reporting to the project manager
- Provide sales/ presales support through estimation, document authoring for RFP/RFI responses, sales proposals and hands-on demonstrations in specific functional area to meet the client’s desired business requirements
- Supports the deliverables of the technical consultants by providing business and functional guidance, review, testing, and validation of scripted solutions (reports, plugins, and interfaces)
- Liaises with ION Product Management to exchange information on the latest developments in the industry in order to improve the ION products.
- Assists with services best practices
- Significant travel up to 80% of the time (post-COVID)
Required skills, qualifications, and experience
- Strong client-facing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Economics, or a related IT field or equivalent experience in a related field
- Ability to work as part of a project team structure
- Ability to work onsite at client locations
- Demonstrated expertise in more than one area of product configuration and in one or more industry product set
- 9+ years direct experience in designing, configuring, and troubleshooting installations in client environments
- 9+ years Industry/systems experience
- 2 to 3 years of experience in the Wall Street Suite application working in the Cash Management area.
- Must have deep understanding of Treasury Cash Management.
- Bank statements processing and connectivity
- Bank Accounts reconciliation and analysis
- Global Cash Positioning and Pooling
- In House Banking and Intercompany
- Working capital management
- Multilateral Netting
- Cash forecasting and liquidity management
- Treasury payments and workflow
- Cash and portfolio accounting
- Capital markets and fundin
- Treasury operations and controls
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts