We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Designation : Senior Engineer QA
Skills Required :
· Strong structured testing knowledge and thorough understanding of quality assurance testing applications and concepts
· Demonstrating deep knowledge and hands on experience with functional, regression and integration testing of web and client server applications.
· Familiarity with Agile development methodology
· Proficiency (moderate) in one or more test automation tools (ie. Selenium, UFT, Test Complete).
· Proficiency (moderate) in one or more programming/scripting languages (ie. Java, C#, Python)
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
· Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of global team
· Experience in Financial Services product organizations (BFSI) is a plus
Following experience/exposure on tools/technologies is desired.
Test Frameworks: BDD Cucumber (optional), Page Object Model, Keyword driven Framework
Devops: Jenkins, Bamboo (exposure)
Test Management: HP ALM (QC),JIRA
Exposure to Performance and Security Tools (Optional)