Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
For the strengthening of the Network Unit, we are looking for brilliant professionals with previous experience in banking/IT projects.
Selected candidates will be placed in a dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve technology and business objectives.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Lead engagements, workshops, and deployment efforts
• Serve as a technical point of escalation and drive incidents/problems until resolution utilizing advice and assistance from manufacturers and other team members as required
• Improve the reliability and efficiency of production network and drive best practices
• Write simple to moderately complex scripts and programs for automation, tools, frameworks, dashboards, alarms. (common uses: Python, yaml)
• Serve as the subject matter expert in cross-functional environment and engagements
• Develop level of effort documents and assist in the scoping of technical projects
• Constantly evolve technical skill sets with certifications, training, and conferences offered by the company, based on business requirements
• Represent ION and Cedacri in a professional manner to clients, partners, and peers
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• Core networking principles and protocols such as MP-BGP, OSPF, ISIS, MPLS, RSVP, VxLAN, EVPN, QoS, IP SEC, DNS, MACsec
• Building and operating large scale networks using technologies, such as SDN, edge network security, DDoS mitigation, load balancing appliances
• Deep understanding of various infrastructure technologies for server virtualization, container, databases, message queuing services, large-scale infrastructure provisioning and management
• Deploying and managing large network using scripts or automation frameworks, such as Python, Ansible, YAML, or Netconf/YANG
• Building and managing connectivity on public cloud (AWS, GCP)
• Selecting, testing, and deploying networking hardware and software
• Deep knowledge of various networking vendors such as Arista, Juniper, Cisco, HP, Citrix, F5, etc
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or work-related discipline/field
• Work experience in data centre, telecom, SaaS, or cloud operations companies
• Ability to communicate technical detail into succinct and fact-based business terminology, both verbally and in writing
• Customer-focused mindset, with demonstrated skill in managing expectations, providing proactive status updates, and producing high-quality work products
• C1 English level knowledge is highly valued.
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract
Collecchio (PR), Castellazzo (AL), Roma (RM), Assago (MI)
Important notes: According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.