We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
What you will do?
· Monitor & investigate all banking transactions and detect irregularities if any;
· Prepare weekly bank reconciliation reports of all transactions in the bank(s);
· Reconcile and posting transactions with related to Inter-company, multi currencies & bank fees etc.;
· Follows up for all unreconciled transactions continuously to the stakeholders till closed;
· Adhere to corporate standards and procedures in all reconciliation activities;
· Provide feedback to the accounting department on how to improve on internal controls, and also pinpoint areas where risks relating to banking transactions can be minimized
· Improve personal skill set regarding software proficiency, financial analysis and data processing
· Perform all other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization
What you’ll need to know:
Education and expertise:
· Degree in Accountancy
· Possess knowledge of general accounting principles and workings of the banking systems
· Demonstrate the required skill to perform detailed work accurately and promptly too
· Exemplify good communication skill and ability to communicate professionally with others both verbally and in writing
· Display problem-solving skill even under stressful conditions and deadlines
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications specially in like Microsoft Excel
· Able to manage own time and that of others effectively
· Manage and develop others in order to achieve organizational goals.
Familiarity with systems such as NetSuite, Concur
Who you are:
You would be a self-motivated individual with a pro-active attitude and importantly someone who excels in a team environment. This role is visible across the whole group therefore needs someone who is confident in their communication and enjoys being driven by deadlines as this role will challenge your strong analytical skills as intricate detail is paramount to this role. You will need to be a strategic thinker with a long-term focus as this is a core part of our values and overall strategy.
Who we are?
Automation positively transforms the lives of people and business. Our software helps you improve decision-making, increase efficiency, simplify complex processes and empower your people. We enable financial institutions, central banks and corporations to digitize and automate their most business-critical processes. We are reinventing the way business is done through innovations in automation technology.
We encourage creativity by automating repetitive tasks.
We think long-term to get it right the first time
We are not limited by the status quo: we challenge boundaries, question assumptions and make transformative leaps.