We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
As a Junior Marketing Associate, you will help us create and run marketing campaigns. These will include press and media campaigns, social media, email marketing, websites and blogs, and digital events.
Your duties and responsibilities
Marketing campaign management
● Work with the Global Marketing Manager and other stakeholders to help us develop and execute our marketing strategies.
● Support the full campaign lifecycle as necessary.
● Help manage and cultivate our relationships with our worldwide customer community.
● Track, monitor, and analyze campaigns, website traffic, SEO performance, and so on.
● Make recommendations to improve performance.
● Create, build, and track email marketing campaigns.
● Write content for blogs, websites, social media channels, and other marketing collateral.
● Help to manage and update our website.
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.