We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
We are hiring a marketing assistant to join the events marketing team working on AVCJ’s highly regarded private equity and venture capital, M&A, Fixed Income and Infrastructure conferences that take place annually across Asia and the US. The marketing assistant will provide support to the team, collaborating on the creation and deployment of the events marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will be a quick learner and will develop an understand via training of the various online and offline marketing initiatives and tools. The role’s focus is to work closely with the marketers to help drive delegate attendance, meet event delegate revenue targets, source lead generation and meet ROI objectives.
* Compilation of marketing promotional materials and reports including email marketing messages, brochures, flyers, printed adverts, banners and the clicks & open report
* Email marketing campaign deployment using in-house broadcast platform
* Social media campaign assistance using AVCJ portfolio of platforms including LinkedIn and Twitter to promote the events on different channels
* Website content and creative management administration
* Management of partnerships with media and supporting organisations to implement campaigns
* Coordinating with suppliers and vendors on a variety of marketing related tasks
* Co-ordinate with the team to update the website, app and other marketing collaterals
* Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the marketing manager that help assist the team
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Excellent organisational skills
* Proven time management and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise projects
* Fluency in English
* Fluency of any other Asian language would be a plus
* Excellent communication skills both dealing with external and internal contacts
* Good written and verbal skills
* Ability to learn new systems and processes
* Be able to work independently
* Be happy to communicate with colleagues and customers face-to-face, by email and by telephone and project a professional image in all cases
* Passion for digital marketing and marketing innovation
At least 2 years’ marketing or administration experience required. We will also consider exceptional candidates with different skills.