Market Data Analyst- ION Corporates
As a part of the Services Team, analysts will be responsible for delivery of the Market Data services we offer to our Treasury SaaS clients across the globe. This position requires support in one of the 3 time zones– APAC, EMEA or North America. The shift alignment is subject to the periodic reviews and changes based on the ongoing business requirements.
This role will include coordinating with the product teams on monthly system upgrades, raising fix and enhancement requests in addition to performing the UAT periodically (Software Development Life Cycle SDLC). The Market Data Analyst is responsible for ensuring that Reval data is compliant with its market data vendors (primary and sub-vendors). Analysts also need to ensure that the Market Data Services is also compliant with the internal policies and procedures.
· Certify market data provided by the vendors in the Reval system for accuracy using EOD control reports and additional validation checks
· Publish EOD Snapshot accurately for client portfolio valuations
· Research market data issues and provide resolution
· Escalate critical issues to the management in a timely manner
· Engage with various market data vendors, and other Reval departments with regards to the pricing inquiries
· Work with the product team on changes, product enhancements or new market data requests
· Perform acceptance testing of the new releases and patches
· Complete all vendor notifications and request in a timely manner
· Complete periodic compliance reporting to vendors as necessary
· Work with the management teams with regards to the Internal and External audit requests, including preparing the required compliance reports for requests
· Collaborate with team members and the product team to resolutions of issues
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· Degree in Finance, Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or any other related field
· Enrolment or completion of any other financial or technical program is an advantage
· Understanding of financial derivatives, financial theory, is an advantage
· Strong computer skills and familiarity with at least one computer language
· 0-1 year of professional experience in technical environment (including internship experience)
ION Corporates is the global leader in Treasury Risk Management and Commodity Management solutions. Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk. ION Corporates has over 2,000 employees and serves a large total addressable market of over 200,000 potential corporations, government entities and central banks. As such ION offer customers and prospects choice through a multi brand portfolio of 7 leading treasury systems and 5 leading commodity systems. ION also innovates at scale through a “build once” program whereby new interfaces or applications sit horizontally across the portfolio of treasury or commodity systems and can serve all customers, no matter which system they chose. Examples include solutions such as commodity portfolio value at risk applications or machine learning for cash forecasting. ION also offers our customers an unparalleled community of peers to interact with and learn from. ION Corporates vision is simple; transform how the commodity and treasury industries operate and empower our community of users to achieve more through digitalization and automation. To realize this vision, we are seeking experienced Sales Executives who can execute new business sales flawlessly to drive pipeline growth in their allocated region and exceed quarterly targets.