ION is looking for smart and ambitious candidates to join our Team. We need people who can take the lessons learned from previous transactions and apply them to new transactions and new companies as we grow our business. As you learn ION’s approach, you will become an ambassador for our way of working, with opportunities to coach new hires and staff in our portfolio companies.
- License key query management, ensuring a min response time of 24 hours
- Daily license key management such as: o Reviewing expiring license keys o Extending license keys following receipt of invoices payment o Creating accounts to access the ION software o Processing signed licensing proposals and issue the relevant license keys
- Preparation of customer pricing simulations and financial analysis
- Drafting and reviewing commercial proposals for customers
- Dealing directly with customers and senior company management
- Analysis of contractual terms in respect of internal and external queries
- Assisting with the development of scalable commercial processes
- Assisting with the integration of newly acquired companies
- Other Ad hoc work as required
Required skills, experience and qualifications
- Commercially astute
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and hard-working individual who is goal orientated
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Intellectually curious
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Attention to details
- Process orientated
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- 1.1 or 2.1 degree in any field
- 2+ years in experience in a fast-paced environment
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.