We are looking for a talented Lead Visual Designer to join our newly created User Experience team and help establish UCD within a division of the organisation. We are looking for someone who is an expert in visual design and enjoys creating the UI for complex B2B products.
This position is for a full-time, permanent contract based in Milan or Pisa.
Enjoy a hybrid work culture that offers the best of remote flexibility and in-person collaboration.
What you’ll be doing
· Creating pixel perfect UI and visual designs for complex products
· Raising the level of craft and finish in all delivered design solutions
· Collaborating with UX Architects to propose the future experience of our products
· Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team with Product Managers, Data Scientists and Engineers to ensure visual design is a part of the product design process
· Contributing to and evolving our Design System
· Helping ensure designs meet accessibility standards
· Communicating/presenting the rationale behind your design decisions internally and to stakeholders
· Producing detailed documentation for delivering designs to developers
· Collaborating with developers and engineers to ensure an efficient build that adheres to the visual design specifications
· Staying on top of new ideas and best practice in UI design to keep improving the team’s work
· Helping establish an inclusive, collaborative, and creative team culture
What we are looking for
· Visual design expertise with strong abilities in typography, colour, layout and hierarchy
· 8+ years experience in visual design
· Experience designing the UI of complex products
· Experience working collaboratively with Product Managers, Designers and Engineers.
· Expertise with tools such as Figma
· Experience with delivering specifications, assets and reviewing designs in build before release
· Very good level of spoken and written English
A portfolio is required as part of the application.
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99
) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates that meet the required criteria for selection will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you don’t currently have the legal right to work in Italy, or if that right is just about to expire, or if that right has restrictions imposed which would prevent you from undertaking a full-time employment contract.
We will only consider direct applications. CVs received via recruitment agencies will not be accepted.