TradAir is looking for a talented JAVA Backend Developer to join our fantastic team!
We are a team of around 15 people that focused on delivering FX and Crypto Trading. In these days, our R&D team is developing financial innovation products that affect the ability of our clients to generate revenue and remain the dominant player in the fintech market. We embrace a culture of learning, creativity and innovation and believe that our developers influence the core & the technology vision of TradAir. In your day to day, you will be expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with the software product management. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment that promote research for new technologies & challenges.
· 6 months of development experience with Java.
· Bachelor's technology degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
· A Team player with great interpersonal skills & self-motivated, fast learner, independent and proactive attitude.
· High written & verbal English skills.
· Database skills and experience with SQL, NoSQL databases.
· Experience with SCM tools: Spring, Maven and Git.
· Unix/Linux command line and shell scripting.
· Understanding of financial markets along with experience in electronic trading.
· Experience in working with high-tech/start-up companies.
TradAir is a leading Fintech start-up company , developing software for financial solutions around the world. We provide and end to FX and Crypto solution for institutional clients. Our client list includes leading brokers and banks globally from Israel to Turkey, Poland, Mexico, London, NY.