Junior Financial Planning Analyst
- Provides support to forecasting, annual planning, business analysis, business performance reporting, strategic business planning processes.
- Inputs of budget, capital plan and forecast data into respective system(s).
- Gathers and evaluates relevant financial, operating, contractual data and working capital implications of that.
- Assists with monthly closing and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Assists with year-end closings.
- Establishes basic business and economics assumptions and guidelines underlying the development of forecasts, the annual financial plan and the strategic plan.
- Analyzes operations, costs and/or expenses to support overall decisions regarding margins and other business objectives.
- Calculates and/or reports various performance measurements including cash flow, contribution margin and ROI.
- Develops and reviews business case and financial justification for capital expenditure requests, headcount, allocations and other decision support activities.
- Prepares, consolidates and reviews unit-supplied annual budget/target schedules, annual sales and production schedule forecasts, financial forecast schedules, interim outlook/forecasts and variance analysis.
- Fulfill various ad hoc reporting requirements.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
- Bs or Ms in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration;
- Knowledge of theories and practices of financial management;
- Basic knowledge of financial accounting-controls; budget management and business planning;
- Good analytical skills;
- Able to effectively communicate to different stakeholders;
- Advanced knowledge of English and Italian;
- Good command of Microsoft Suite;
- Very Good knowledge of Excel;
- EU Work Permit.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts