Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
For the strengthening of the Architecture and Innovation Unit, we are looking for brilliant professionals with proved experience in complex environments, preferably banking/finance, to join the Application Security team. The ideal candidate will experience a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment, and will contribute to define the best architectural solution, while maintaining and evolving the current infrastructure.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Monitor and guide banking regulatory implementation security projects
• Understand of how to use modern identity approaches to securely collaborate and manage third party/external identity (IAM)
• Work with the IT management and the CISO office to verify the application of the standards developed and obtain feedback with a view to continuous improvement
• Support the dev teams in the application of reference architectures and security policies to ongoing projects
• Support the dev teams in the resolution of vulnerabilities detected by the SAST / SCA / DAST scanning tools used by Cedacri
• Support the CISO office for application security issues
• Analyze the new vulnerabilities found and support the dev teams as well as the infrastructural areas in resolving them
• Analyze the main technological and innovation market trends in order to support corporate decisions in the field of application security
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• 1-3 years of experience as Developer, managing projects
• Service orientation, strong sense of responsibility and proactive attitude
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
• Ability to analyze complex information from many different sources
• Analytical, structured and method-oriented approach with a strong attention to detail
• Excellent listening and negotiation skills and the ability to work in a team
• In-depth knowledge of SAML, OAuth2 and OpenID Connect standards
• Experience in the use of the main static and dynamic code analysis tools.
• C1 English level knowledge
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract
Collecchio (PR) - Assago (MI) - Verona (VR) - Castellazzo B.da (AL) - Roma (RM) - Bari (BA)
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.