We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
The ION Reference data and Pricing team is currently accelerating its expansion and is
looking to strengthen the product development in Delhi with talented individuals,
looking for responsibilities, continuous learning and financial market exposure.
If you are a seasoned professional and thrilled to contribute to our mission, you may
join us in maintaining and enhancing our suite of Reference data and Pricing products
used by more than 60 of the largest financial institutions across the world. To stay at
the cutting edge of technology we also need your skills to create the next generation of
reengineered reference data and pricing products and services.
This will include all aspects of product development such as design, implementation,
unit and system testing, fixing and documentation preparation. You will work in
collaboration with other developers, product owners and business analysts focusing on
both infrastructure and application development.
What are the key skills / abilities required for the role?
• Software development experience in a commercial environment with expert level
understanding of OO concepts.
• Knowledge of main design patterns and data structures.
• Expert level experience in core Java.
• Experience in multi-threading.
• Experience with relational databases like Sybase, Oracle, MS-SQL Server and MySql.
• Fluent spoken and written English.