We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
ION Treasury Gateway (ITG) is the communications platform used by the ION Treasury Management systems (TMS) to send/receive messages between ION and third parties (Banks, Trading partners) on behalf of our clients. Messages can be either inbound or outbound. Sample messages being sent through the ION Gateway include bank statements, payment files, end of day trades.
The team is working on onboarding new clients, monitoring Gateway communications and message transformations mappings in DnC. This is a critical and very time consuming function, managing hundreds of clients/TMS message mapping banks.
· Create high-level test automation plan, able to analyze requirement specification / Manual test cases
· Coordinate with stakeholders for direction, planning and provide periodic project updates
· Regression planning and execution
o Prepare regression plan
o Reviews and analyses of test results to confirm, establish and communicate the cause of discrepancy
o Diagnose issues identified that pertain to automation test scripts and correct in timely manner to ensure automation test completion
o Integrate available ad hoc testing into the automation environment
· Internal operations monitoring tools enhancement & maintenance
What you will do?
· Test the ION Treasury Gateway communications between third parties (Banks, Trading partners, etc.) and ION Treasury Management Systems (TMS) and ensure timely transmittal of messages to the end parties
Validate third party communications and follow up on missing statements and coordinate with internal CS teams (for TMS) the delivery of the messages/statements.
Provide first level support (email and phone) for internal teams (TMS CS, PS) and external third parties
· Configure communication and message transformations parameters (DnC) with banks/trading partners and downstream TMS.
· Confirm client and third-party credentials as required (frequency defined by third parties)
Review and gather logs and escalate issues to appropriate internal teams (as required)
· Test communications and confirmation of file delivery to/from downstream TMS
· Co-ordinate go-live with customer, third party and internal PS team and handover to TMS Support teams for monitoring
· Work closely with the development team to build new transformations; involves testing connections/transformations
Required Capabilities and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or any other related field.
· 1-2 years working in high-touch service or technical environment
Technical experience and applicable knowledge with understanding of file formats (XML, XSLT), transmission protocols (SFTP, FTPS, HTTPS, API), authentication methods (certificates, ids/passwords) and encryption (pgp) methods;
Quick learner with strong problem-solving capabilities and a proven track record in a “problem solving” environment;
Clear, concise oral and written communication skills;
· Ability to handle (and thrive) under time sensitive and pressure situations and react positively to changes in workload, targets and plans;
· Able to multi-task, reprioritise and adapt to rapidly changing needs and environments;
Strong organizational and time management skills, and the ability to adhere to processes;
· A good team player with ability to act on own initiative and is curious;
Ability to decide when a problem requires referral or support from outside own functional area;