IT Support Engineer – 5765
- Administration of ION's support service desk system (JIRA) including logging of IT support calls received via walk ups, Teams, email, phone calls, etc.
- Performing tasks from basic inventory of IT hardware and software, desk moves, to the more complex such as user management between the various entities within ION group (O365, Azure), troubleshooting of conference room tech, basic network management.
- Upkeep of computer related hardware- including troubleshooting, building, deployment of end-user computers, desk phones, BYOD devices.
- Role may include some L1 infrastructure work (basic server and networking skills)
- Exercise professionalism and composure during interactions with executives and other higher level employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on strong phone and customer service skills.
- Strong process, time management and organizational skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, both in legacy Office suites and Office 365).
- Experience in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Strong knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems and all applications and functions native to Windows.
- Strong experience in building and repairing all components of desktop and laptops.
- An understanding of TCP/IP and networking,
- Experience in management and administration of Active Directory objects, and both legacy Exchange 2010 and current O365 mailboxes and distribution groups. Azure experience is a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology discipline and relevant working experience.
- A minimum of 5 year experience in a desktop support role is required.
- A background in customer service is a plus.
- Knowledge of the financial markets would be advantageous.
- Candidates will need to demonstrate that they are self-motivated, self-directed team players capable of working with minimal supervision. They will need to possess initiative and good problem solving skills, as well as have a flexible and pro-active nature since the role will continually require multi-tasking, patience and a push to achieve results when given very little direction.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts