We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
We are looking to hire a support engineer to help provide technical and friendly customer support and service to our expanding network of clients and our internal team. The ideal candidate:
· Assist with identifying the root cause of problems; manages and resolves issues in a constantly changing environments
· Identify patterns and recommending improvements to management
· Provide suggestions on methodology, processes, and tools to increase team effectiveness
· Must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties
● Familiar with tools like Git, Atlassian, WordPress
● Experience in managing and troubleshooting JAVA based applications.
● 1-2 years of experience working in technical support or a customer service position.
● Knowledge of Linux Command Line.
● Ability to quickly learn and adjust to integrate new processes and products as needed
● Good communication skills (written & spoken)
● Ability to write and understand PHP
● Familiar with common web hosting stacks (cPanel, NGINX, Apache, MySQL, etc).
● Knowledge of DNS and SSL.